I will update about our easter weekend soon. Just thought I would say Happy Easter!!
Love the dresses and the baskets!! Did you make them!!! Your girls are precious!
The baskets are from world market for just $5 bucks each and I added the rest. THe dresses are the best deals I have found ever. Both are from goodwill and are the same dress just different sizes and found two months apart. Total cost, $2 for both!!
The girls are adorable! Love your buys. That's my girl!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the dresses and the baskets!! Did you make them!!! Your girls are precious!
The baskets are from world market for just $5 bucks each and I added the rest. THe dresses are the best deals I have found ever. Both are from goodwill and are the same dress just different sizes and found two months apart. Total cost, $2 for both!!
The girls are adorable! Love your buys. That's my girl!
Post a Comment