Adam has been working really late at least one night a week so the girls and I have been having picnic dinners at the park on those nights. This week we met up with some friends and they joined in on the fun. The weather here is so amazing so park days are what we have been up to these days.
Another update, I have is to praise miss Ella. She had her first dentist check up last week and was the most amazing little patient. I know I had the silliest smile on my face as I watched her but I was just so proud of how well she did with everything! Her favorite part was the water. They would squirt and suck the water in her mouth and she thought it was the coolest!! It was suposed to just be a fun visit but she did so well that they cleaned and flossed her teeth. I am so thankful that we waited to take her until she was three and because of the amazing dentist here (our Georgia dentist was the worst!).

0 comments:
Post a Comment