Monday, November 15, 2010

San Antonio 1/2 Marathon! Go Adam


So, this past Sunday Adam ran his first half marathon and did so well. He finished in 2 hours and 16 min! I thought that was great for not really training all that much. The girls and I went down to cheer him on at the finish line. Thankfully Adam saw us as he passed by and Ella got to cheer for her dad. Sadly I didn't get a picture, he was just to fast! Well, I was actually holding Ella and didn't have the camera on when we saw him and it was too late after I got it ready. Oh well. Adam got a medal for finishing and let Ella wear it. She was so proud and kept saying, "daddy, you were running fast, you were in the race!!" Fun times!

1 comments:

Meredith Houston Carr said...

I am so impressed!! Aaron and I are both inspired now, hehe :-)