Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh the love!




Ella Has been asking more and more to hold miss Lizette and really enjoys their time together. Any time I have Lizette on the floor Ella "plays mommy" and wraps her up in a blanket making sure she is being taken care of. They are so cute!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barbara said...

They are so sweet together. Lizette is really filling out. I love hearing that Ella is really enjoying her. Such a sweet family.

Josh and Allison said...

The pictures of the girls are adorable! I think i might have to print one off to put in a frame. Ella is really growing up now that she's got a little sister to take care of. Can't wait to see ya'll soon!

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

That is precious!! I can't wait to meet Lizette and see Miss Ella again!!! Hopefully soon!