Watching the killer whales do their thing
Getting ready to feed the dolphins, isn't she cute in her Sea animal dress?

This post is a little late but life has been busy around here since May. Adam's parents came the first week of May, mothers day arrived the day after they left, we found out the sex of the baby that Monday and the rest of the week all three of us had a stomach bug and I have never washed so much laundry in my life. By Friday we were all feeling almost normal and it was our anniversary so we headed to the beach for some get away time (will post later). Now it is wed so I am just getting around to posting about all the events.
Anyway, we went to Sea world with Adams parents and had a blast. Ella was the cutest thing as she watched the shows and smiled and laughed I'm sure until her cheeks were sore. We ended the day getting to feed the dolphins and as you can see, Ella fears nothing. She fed them like she knew just what she was doing and would almost put her hand inside their mouth to make sure they got their little fish to eat.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comments:
Looks like fun!! Ella is the cutest--I love her dress!! Glad you guys are feeling better!
Post a Comment