Thursday, May 6, 2010

Projects For Ella's Room

 
 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

I think I have finally finished Ella's room. I had these last few projects that I have been trying to get together. The frame I found at Hobby Lobby and painted it white. I also found the letters there and used some of the fabric from her bed spread to cover the letters and give them some fun color. I just traced the fabric with the letter and then Modge Podged them on. I love how they turned out! The little stool was my grandmothers and I painted and distressed it as well as recovered it with fabric. The mirror I swiped from my moms house a few years ago and added fun ribbon the same colors as Ella's bed spread.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

How sweet! That picture of Ella and Grayson on the dresser makes me want to cry!! We miss you guys!

Meredith Houston Carr said...

Ella's room looks fantastic! Nice work. Can't wait to find out if y'all are having a boy or a girl--I hope your appointment goes well today!