Saturday, December 26, 2009

A visit to Santa


Santa was not one of Ella's favorite people. We went to our little Smyrna Santa this year because you could bring your own camera and well it was free. But Ella just didn't like the idea as she rounded the corner to Santa's room of such a big hairy man. If you know Ella she never meets a stranger but she did on this day and let us know she did not want to be introduced. We got this picture just to show that we went but I had to drag her over and hold her down just to get this close to the big guy. Oh well, we will try again next year.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

Poor Ella! I have to admit--that is a scary looking Santa!!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Bless her heart...maybe next year!!

Anonymous said...

How's the move??? No new pictures so I am assuming that you're very busy. From Aunt Joan