

So I'm sure you have noticed my lack of blogging and wondered "what is keeping her from keeping us informed on her life". Well here it is. Our sweet house. A week before thanksgiving we sold our house, our first home we have ever lived in as a family. Yes, this house we bought less then a year after we were married and it was a sad thing to look at when we first took our key and opened our door to our first home that had not been touched as far as remodeling went since the home was built in the 60's. We took on the challenge and got straight to work on day one. We ripped walls out, took the kitchen apart, redid both bathrooms, painted every wall inside and out, replaced every oh so lovely fixture. The list goes on and on but we had a blast making our home fit just the way we wanted. (at least I did, Adam says he would never do it again but I bet I'll talk him into it again one day!) It took us a year to finish each and every project. We have been able to enjoy our hard work for three woderful years. Anyway, our home is sold and we were able to rent the house back for two months since we weren't quite prepared for the house to sell so quickly. So if you have been wondering what I have been up to this is it. I have been doing some of my favorite things, packing, getting rid of stuff (if you know me I love to purge, zero pack rats are allowed in our house) and organizing!! So much fun and yes I know I am a little crazy but that's just me. Whats our plan next you ask?! Well, we are just waiting for Gods plan to unfold on where our next house will be. I can't wait get in the next one to start my organizing all over again!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comments:
It makes me so sad to think of you guys leaving!! Hopefully the Lord won't take you too far away!
Post a Comment