Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Is that a cow?

 
 
 
 
This is a little dress I decided to make yesterday in preparation for our upcoming Chick-fil-a camp out next week. Adam's comment, "what are you trying to do, win a contest with the cutest cow outfit?". Well, not quite. I was actually inspired by our friends that are going with us, they have a little cow outfit for their little boy and I thought it would be cute if Ella was dressed to match. I am so glad I have a little girl to indulge me in dressing her up, it is just too fun!! The dress only cost three dollars and only took an hour and a half to make. I was trying to go for the pillow case dress look but I think it came out much better. I just love sewing without a plan, the cutest things are made that way.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

SOOOO cute! I love it! In fact, I really need you to make some cute dresses for Tyner Beth for the summer! Just name me a price!! I love the cute pillow case style....whatever is easiest for you!

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

That dress is precious!! I can't wait to see Ella and Grayson in their cow outfits!!!