Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!

 
 

 
 

Posted by Picasa

 
 
Posted by Picasa


Happy Mothers Day! I can't believe that I am already celebrating my second mothers day. It is hard to believe that just a year ago we had just brought Ella home from the hospital two weeks before mothers day.
Adam treated me to lunch at Maggiano's, and brought home a delicious cake to top it all off. He is the sweetest. We think Ella forgot a card so she decided she would start walking on mothers day! We were sitting on the floor with her while she was holding on to the couch and she decided to walk about three steps over to me. It was so sweet. We had her going back and fourth between us and she was just laughing and thought it was the best thing ever. She still has a ways to go but she is well on her way. What a great day!

4 comments:

Red said...

Just found your blog when you commented on mine. Happy Mother's Day to you too! Ella is such a cutie, I love her big grins - precious!! And what a wonderful gift, walking. She's quite a thoughtful little lady! ;0)

Amy said...

Yea Ella! You beat Isaac there.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Bentley....Happy Mother's Day to you!! It's still so very hard for me to believe you're old enough to be a mom when you should still be our babysitter....and I wish I still had babies for you to sit!! :)

Ella is too precious!

Anonymous said...

Congrads Miss Ella , What a wonderful gift for your mom on her day , it will be hard to top that one Love you sweetie ............Boo


And Happy Anniversary To Adam and bentley on your special day I love and miss you guys terribly ...........Jim C.