For the past few weeks I have been in this crazy mood where I am putting full force into getting every project that I have been hoping to do over the last year or so done. Let’s see, I have made four pillows, some for myself, some for my sister, three new curtains for our bedroom, painted our bedroom and then realized that the bathroom didn’t match so I painted that as well. I made Ella the cutest little frilly birthday dress (I will post pictures later), made and sent out birthday invitations (not to bad, I only had to make six because we are just having a small family party), made lingerie invitations for my sister and am trying to plan the two parties. Wow, how do I have time to do all of that and still take care of a soon to be one year old, and keep our house running? Well, I came to find out that I don’t. My poor husband came up to me and said “umm, could you wash some clothes soon; I’m on my last pair of underwear”. Poor guy, come to find out I haven’t washed clothes in almost three weeks!! I was a little embarrassed and took the next day to wash FIVE huge loads of laundry. Adam just laughed and said that’s just how I am when I get into my project mood. Just thought I would share a glimpse of my crazy self with you all. I still have two projects to go, paint Ella’s soon to be big girl bed and make a bed skirt. I love projects!!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

2 comments:
Wow! You're super busy! I can't wait to see all the projects you've been working on! We're looking forward to being there tonight!!
That is so funny!! Aaron has done the same thing to me many times, and then yeah, I end up spending an entire day on laundry! We can't wait for the b'day party--LOVED the invitation! I'm very impressed, as always :-)
Post a Comment