Friday, January 23, 2009

Our little sickling




Ella had her first stomach bug this past Tuesday. She woke up and couldn't keep anything down except cheerios, rice cookies (mum mums)and water every now and then. It was quite a sad scene. We set her up on the couch and put in her farm video and she was glad to just sit and relish in all her parents pampering. I tried to keep her still so that she would keep down a little food and that was quite a task if you know Miss Ella. It was obvious that she wasn't up for playing and felt really bad. Thankfully it passed quickly and she was back to herself the next day. So far Adam and I are not sick!!

2 comments:

Meredith Houston Carr said...

Aww, that sweet baby--i'm so glad she's better!! I'm sure it's so hard to see her feel bad :( But she looks absolutely adorable in these pics! Hope you guys stay well!

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

Poor Ella! I'm sorry to hear that she was so sick. She looks like such a big girl propped up on that couch!!