Apartment life is getting to us so I borrowed my sisters zoo pass and we plan on going twice a week just to get out of the apartment and enjoy this great weather. So even though there are no pictures of any animals I did capture the two cutest monkeys there!
Some news on the house hunt. We have found a great house that we love and hope things work out in the next few weeks. Its crazy that we have only been is this apartment for over a week and we are already tired of it. I think being on the third floor and not being able to go outside easily makes for a long day. I have been trying to have a fun outing each day to break things up. The zoo twice a week, long play time and lunch at chick-fil-a once a week, and at least one day of just roaming a mall or shops to check out whats around us. We are excited about the possibility of getting into our own home soon!

1 comments:
I'm guessing Lizette did not like the big black bug! ;). The pics of the girls are great!
Post a Comment