Whenever we are in Alabama we always have to squeeze in a ride on the horses. Ella Loves horses and would ride all day. Here she is on her Buttercup!
Yesterday Ella and I were talking about how daddy wears boots to work and she said that he is a cowboy because he gets to wear boots. She then said, "Jesus made me a cowgirl just like daddy!" Its so encouraging to here her talk about Jesus! She has started praying every night and her prayers are so sweet!

3 comments:
Ella didn't have anyone riding with her? Wow!! That's scary and exciting all at the same time.
By the way, she is her father's daughter.
So sweet. All of it.
And I'm with your mom on the scary and exciting part of Ella on the horse solo! :)
As a side bar, I may need your services soon...when you get settled I have some sewing projects if you have time.
Post a Comment