Can you believe it? Our sweet baby Ella is three!!! I decided very last minute to have a party for Ella's third birthday. I had planned on just our little family having cake but as her birthday got closer I really wanted to do the party thing. So I got Invitations together and passed them out at church the Sunday before I hosting it (very last minute for such a planner like me!). Everyone was able to come and Ella had such a great time with all the kids. We decorated heart cookies for the kids to take home. We made beaded necklaces and bracelets and just ran wild throughout the house. I themed it around valentines and hit walmart the day after Valentines to get everything on sale and really liked how it turned out. We are so thankful for our great group of friends here in Texas and will be sad to be moving sometime in the next few months (and no, we are still clueless as to when or where but are learning daily to FULLY rely on Gods perfect plan for us!). We did find out this week that we will be here until mid june. Of course as we have heard from others even that could change!
On a side note. One of my good friends from church that comes over for her daughter and ella to have play dates with and I do crafts with found out she is have a second little girl and is naming her Emmaline! I was so excited to hear my little sisters name being used by such a sweet family!


2 comments:
I cannot believe she is already 3 years old!! Looks like a great party - Ella looks so grown up! Such a beautiful girl!
Looks like Ella had a little help blowing out some of her candles! I can't believe she's already 3! Time goes by so fast. Looks like a really fun party too! Great job for planning it last minute! Miss ya'll!!!
Post a Comment