Often when Ella and I and now Lizette are out running errands we have total strangers, men and women, walk up to us wanting to chat with Ella, touch her blond hair, tell me how cute both the girls are, give Ella a hug and compliment her outgoing personality, give Ella candy, and the list keeps going. I don’t think I have ever been in a public place without having to talk with someone about my girls. But today we had a first. We were at Hobby Lobby, my favorite store, and this sweet older lady came up to us and asked if she could spoil my girls. I was a little confused but she then told me that she never had any children and thought my girls looked too sweet not to spoil and handed Ella a ten dollar bill. She told her to buy something special for her and her sister. Ella told her thank you and that she wanted to get a toy to play with her Daddy. Can you believe that? I can’t wait to take Ella to spend her special money and remind her how happy it makes people to give to others.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comments:
All I can say is "WOW" That is too amazing!
Post a Comment