Saturday, April 3, 2010

Visitors in Texas




My sister, Allie, came out to visit for a few days after we were somewhat settled. I think originally she was coming to help but you know me, I was already done unpacking by the time she arrived. It was great having a friend here while Adam at work. Ella, who is in love with Allie's husband Josh, had the chance without Josh around to really get to know her Aunt. Every morning she would ask "Where Allie?". We had so much fun visiting the river walk, the Alamo, this cool town Gruene and finding a great BBQ place that had sweet tea!! We were sad to see her go, as we dropped Allie off at the airport Ella yelled at Allie as we drove away "Allie come back" I almost cried. Hopefully it won't be too long before we see family again.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Love the pigtails! ;)

Josh and Allison said...

It won't be long! Josh and I have been talking about making a trip there sometime soon. We went and looked at some cars the other day, so at least that's one step closer! We miss ya'll!