That’s right! Baby number two will be born in Texas! We are expecting our second little one September 26th and couldn't be happier. I must confess that with all that’s been going on and the fact that I haven't looked at a calendar in over two weeks I haven't been doing the best job keeping up with how far along I am but I think I am almost 12 weeks. I feel pretty good. I was sick from week six and am just getting over the sickness but am thankful for the short duration. I was sick until week 15 with Ella. I'm still very tired but our crazy life hasn't allowed me to dwell on the fact so much. We went to the doctor the week before we left Atlanta and the baby looks great! Please be in prayer for this new baby’s health and go ahead and start praying for a full term baby (we were told that I fall into 8% chance of repeat preeclampsia, great news!).
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
5 weeks ago

2 comments:
Congratulations!!! HOW EXCITING! :)
Oh how exciting...for everyone!! You are such a sweet mother already, this baby is blessed!!
Post a Comment