We took a camping trip to Cades Cove in Tenn. with my sister Allie and her husband Josh. It was quite an adventure. We started off in Birmingham AL leaving around 8pm and arrived in Cades Cove, Tenn. at around 2am. We set up out tents and nothing else, went to sleep and set the rest of our camp up that morning. We ran into a small problem when we realized that we forgot Ella's pack and play. So for the first time ever she got to sleep between Adam and myself. Wow, I am so glad that we have never allowed that before. She moves and hits and makes it hard to get comfy. Adam and I felt like we weren't in the same bed all weekend and are glad we have never had to share it with her before. Thank goodness she did great with her naps and at bed time being on our big air mattress. Saturday we pretty much just sat around and talked along with watching our crazy daughter get dirtier than any child I have ever seen while she rolled around with Bailey and learned to climb up on the cooler. What a mess that child is, but boy did she have a blast!! Sunday we started our 11 mile bike trip around Cades Cove. The weather was perfect and Ella did great. We didn't expect the trip to take so long so Ella ended up taking her nap in the trailer for only 30min before the bumpy rode woke her up. She never complained or let it slow her down that evening. What a great trip!!






3 comments:
The pictures are great. I just love that rosy cheeked Ella! I know ya'll had a wonderful time. Thanks for the update.
She is such a trooper! Love the pictures--glad ya'll had a good time!
She is so pretty! :-)
Post a Comment