Thursday, July 23, 2009

Branching out

 

Posted by Picasa

A friend of mine had a sweet little boy, James, so I thought I would try my hand in boy clothing. I had a blast making this sweet little outfit and it was so easy. I think I must be getting the hang of making clothing. I whipped this up in about an hour and just loved the way it turned out. I think I made it just a little to big, its amazing how quickly you forget how little newborns are.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I would love to commission fall outfits for my boys if you are up for it. I love the initial on the shirt and the coordinating shorts. What about long shorts and long sleeve tee-shirts? Let me know what you think.

Amy

kimberly t. bowling said...

ME TOO!! Tyner Beth would love to have some of these for now, fall, holidays, etc.

I need to get some more dresses too! Hopefully next week I'll have the post up of her modeling all 3 you made!! Everyone LOVES them. So, what's the name of your business going to be??? :)

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I'm up for anything, just let me know what you are thinking and can get on it. Name...I have actually been trying to come up with one. Any ideas?!

Red said...

So cute Bentley! I love the letters on the shirts that you do, precious. :)

kimberly t. bowling said...

Ella Bella's Designs???