Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 18th The Bride!

 
 
 
These are just a few pictures of my sister in her dress that I had taken a few weeks before the wedding. Adam and I were so busy the whole week of the wedding and the day of that we didn't get a chance to take any pictures. I went over the tuesday before the wedding to help get the church ready, pick flowers for the ceremony and then arrange the flowers (with help from Adams mother and grandmother). They were the most beautiful flowers. When I get a pic I will post for all to see. We had a blast just hanging out with family and organizing(my favorite thing)the wedding. I wish I had pictures of the three of us but oh well, they will have to come later.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Allison looks beautiful! Can't wait to see pics from the wedding...please tell your mom hello for me...and tell Al the photos were gorgeous of her in her dress!