Friday, September 19, 2008

Girls and Bows!!




I know that this is super silly but every so often I pull out Ella's bows to see if any will stay in her hair and today one did!!! I was so excited!!! I thought I would share her pictures with you. I don't know what it is about girls and hair bows but I just love them. Her hair is turning so blond that it looks like I taped it to her head. Oh well, you will just have to believe me on this one.

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is very cute! I love girls and bows too...

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cutie-pie. She is such a doll! Ella's eyes are so blue. E says they are like navy blue.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cutie-pie. She is such a doll! Ella's eyes are so blue. E says they are like navy blue.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cutie-pie. She is such a doll! Ella's eyes are so blue. E says they are like navy blue. Barbara