Ella had her four month check up yesterday and weighed in at 9lbs and is now 21 3/4 inches long. I was hoping she would weigh a little more but her doctor said that she is on the right track and not to worry. She is such a big girl. She is holding her head pretty steady now and is laughing, smiling and cooing all the time. It is amazing how quickly she is learning new things.
Tomorrow she has her swallow test at Egleston to see if she has matured and is not aspirating anymore when she drinks thin milk. Pray that she passes. I am ready to check that problem off the list. I will update when I find out the news.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comments:
ELLA...........What a beautifull little girl so glad she is doing so well. love y'all ,your always in my prayers
Love always
Gdaddy
Post a Comment